My Gmod Crashed :(
Your name: (Steam friends name) KingofJaffas

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 43775

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL:M] Venom

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) My car was impounded on the server v2d so I go to get it back and just when im about to give the SRU my money my garrys mod closes because of 'too many indices' I then try and rejoin as fast as I can but get kicked because im banned

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) pim2399

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I think i should be unbanned because everyone garrys mod sometimes crashes and mine crashed just when I was about to pay my fine, I would still be happy to pay the fine because It wasn't my fault but I think the only reason I was banned was because I connected straight after my Gmod crashed I am sincerely sorry and I will try and fix this error that happened by deleting some addons.
:C > Program Files > Steam > Steamapps > (Your steam name) > Garrysmod

Go into there and look for a file that looks like this.

[Image: x9ueLXf.png]

Screenshot it at the correct time and date and you will be unbanned.
[img]D:\Libraries\Pictures\Capture.MHT[/img]

Hey I found but had to make it into this as I could not paste the image
Thanks- KingofJaffas

Hey Venom I just realised that the link wont work so add me on skype and Ill send you the picture beacuse it is not letting me insert a picture at all

I just made a account on imgur and I got the link for it so here is the crash report [Image: vzyUkWy.jpg]
Alright. Can a admin unban and remove this from his record?
Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator