Unban request
Your name: SimpleBeings

Your ban ID: 43600

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: SPamming melons and glass jars on people

Involved: Just me

Why we should unban you: I was requested by the band playing to do it, they were singing Christmas songs and they wanted it to snow so I made it like they asked, If this is against the rules I'm sorry! I looked it up and found this

9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.

If that means spamming I didn't know, because I thought it was like prop killing or prop pushing that is abusing...

I'm very sorry for any immature behaviour and for wasting your time, if the ban could be at least shortened I would be very grateful
Where in the world does it snow glass jars and melons?
I know it sounds ridiculous but that's what happened.

and no, it does not rain glass and melons anywhere i'm sorry
You spammed to such a degree is flooded the console. Spamming melons and glass jars and eventually it started hitting people on the head...

You indeed broke rule number nine located under "Tools/Props Rules", but it can run under FailRP as well. Melons and glass bottles randomly falling from the sky? Realistically that does not occur.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub