Banned for being in jail?
I was jailed for suiciding to avoid jail but I was already in jail and you cannot suicide ill say what happened below this line

Ok I was arrested because rebels were banned and I was one and I was in the nexus but I was in there before they were banned so I could not leave so I go to jail well all the cells are open so I walk out and a SRU tells us to stop and I random tp back to cell (Keep In Mind it Was Open) so I left it again and I got a error disconnecting in 35 seconds on the top right of my screen so it kicks me out. So I try to get back on the server and it says you are banned so I check on fourms and it says Sucide to avoid jail (1.I was in jail 2.the only way to suicide is to switch jobs that feature is unavalible when your in handcuffs and 3.When you are in jail you are auto cuffed)

*So if you could lease look into unbanning me that would be great Smile
Why did you post this in the ban request section if your intention was to make an unban?
(01-27-2014, 04:55 AM)Spartanjunior Wrote: Why did you post this in the ban request section if your intention was to make an unban?

o.0 I did? my bad
Thread moved, also use the proper template if you want your unban request to go anywhere.
You suicided off the nexus elevator. I didn't know what else to put instead of "Suicide to avoid jail." But you purposely were just jumping off and killing yourself in the shaft.
Denied.