MrMcpressure's unban application
Your name: MrMcpressure

Your ban ID:43537

Banned by:[FL] Temar

Reason:BRA 41726 - Asking to be killed

Involved: Witness: -

Why we should unban you:Basically I was handcuffed for like 30 mins walking around the nexus, I was on the prison floor and someone blocked me outside the elevator, so I had no way of getting out.I called for an Admin but none answered to my msg. So I wanted to keep playing, so I asked to die.If its anyone who should be banned it is the cop who was not letting us out of the building.Why do you instant banned without asking them why they did it?, i'm starting to think twice about this server.
i dont need to know why you did it, its unacceptable, you had been arrested and decided to ask to be killed and got killed
default jail time is 5 mins and you would of been free
No, I got handcuffed and they would not let me out of the building if I'm right, i'm sorry what I have done and i'm new to this server.There are so many rules and I must of forgotten 1 of them.just please give me this one chance and I will set it right.I know I should not of done it but they would not let me out, and she did kill me.

Hopefully you take this into consideration, I told you what I feel and I hope you come round to unbanning me.
you was in jump suit so you was arrested and on a timer, you only had to wait a few mins if that to be free
denied