Un-Ban Request by Alex456po
Your name: Alex456po

Your ban ID: 43182

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Jumping on injured person to kill.

Involved: [FL] Enzyme, Pixiee(I think that's his IGN, can't remember his tags)

Why we should unban you: First, I did not plan on stepping on Pixiee, the injured player, to RDM and such for revenge or anything of that sort. We agreed that if he dies by someone hitting his car or becomes injured for no reason. He was repetitively hit by a cdming fireman multiple times and I witnessed that. You did not confront me or say something to me, you banned me on the spot. If I didn't have Pixiee's permission, then I guess you could call it an RDM, and if it were, it'd be my first offense for doing so. Plus, I wasn't warned or anything by anyone.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
No-one has to warn you about anything, it's your job to follow the rules. So, let me get this straight, you would, in real life, kill your friend by stomping him to death in case he got hit by a car. Stomp him. To death. With your feet.

Also:

General Rules Wrote:11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode.
No way, I would not do that in reality, of course not. I'd pull my friend to the curb and call 911, not stomp on him. But Pixiee wasn't being chased by police or did any crime, I think. And no paramedics were on duty, plus I had permission to help let him respawn... I drove his car out of the street so the CDMing fireman in the fire truck wouldn't destroy his car and cause mayhem...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:52949947&b=11]
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
You jumped on him with the intention to kill him. It's as simple as that, and I'm pretty sure there was a paramedic on.
This is against the rules. I suggest you wait out your time and think twice next time.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator