MrPeanut - Unban Request
Your name: MrPeanut

Your ban ID: 37428

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Prop spamming,prop killing the server into oblivion, Spawning

Involved:Astronomical Time Fetus

Why we should unban you:Hello my name is MrPeanut and i was banned 3 months ago for prop spamming a explosive prop, I admit i did prop spam but not as much as the others involved. I would also like to apologize to everyone whose role-play experience i ruined.
Over the period of time I've been banned I've had time to think about what I've done, and to also gain more role-play experience on many other servers.I would like to be given another chance or have my ban shortened because it was my first ban and to also show that i can play by the rules.
I understand if this request is denied and would like to thank you for your time.
I do recall such events that occurred and I really don't see why I should unban you. You're trusted with building tools to influence your RP, not ruin the fun for everyone else on the server.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I understand, thanks for your time.
Denied

You abused the tools that you were given and caused havoc upon the server.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub