SexyCraig<3

bnam2 - friend

SteamID:
Piff the Magic Dragon - STEAM_0:1:54595815
SexyCraig<3 - STEAM_0:1:55025821

Time in GMT: 16:00 - 17:30

Server: v2d

Summary:
I got on the server around 16:00 and was a BMD. I started to make a shop when I was approached by a man wanting to buy shrooms. I sold him some shrooms and realized he was a Vice President and he arrested me. Since I was a donator, I only was arrested for 1 min. I got out of jail and walked back over to my shop up by the Flea Market. I realized my car was missing and pm'ed the man who arrested me and asked him if he impounded my car. He said he didn't so someone must have stolen my car. At this point, my friend bnam2 was getting on and wanted to be a cop. I switched over to cop but still didn't have my car so I had to ride along with him. We went on patrol around the MTL and got a request from a person saying they were hostaged at the UM. I radio'ed in that two officers were responding and on there way to the UM. When we arrived at the UM, we were approached by Piff who had a gun out and told him to put it away. He listened and then I handcuffed him. We started to talk about the hostage call we received and he said there was no hostage. At this point, two more rebels arrived at their base and opened their fading door. Bnam2 did not enter but saw my stolen Corvette from earlier. When the door shut, the rebels (Piff and SexyCraig) started shooting at us. Then I got into bnam2's cop car and tried to drive away. Bnam2 was near Piff's Trabant which was unlocked on the side of the road. Bnam2 got into the car and drove away unharmed. I, on the other hand, was killed. I respawned and then pm'ed Piff telling him that if he returns my Corvette and Bnam2's cop car(which he stole after I died in it), that he would get his Trabant back. After pm'ing each other back in forth about the incident, he agreed with the trade. We arrived at the UM to about 4 rebels (don't remember the names, it only had to do with the two above) who all had guns pointed at us. One of the rebels said on there mic's that "We were stupid for coming back". One of the rebels opened the fading door and I ran in with my camera to get the pictures for this ban request. From what I can see there were many cars in there base, but only about 3-4 rebels basing there.

Evidence:
All the rebels at the time:
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0036.jpg]
My car in their lot:
[Image: EDBE2C4CF014F8926D379C029FE851F283587E08]
The cars in their lot (Notice the two cop cars):
[Image: 6AFCAE2CB7BE9B43B6152404574809CCBB99EB79]
More cars in their lot:
[Image: C8E7C7C3418F40FCC845AADA353665E6B64322EC]
I don't wanna sound rude, but this has been on here for 5 days now and not one admin has commented on it.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved - Drogas
You broke NLR by PM'ing him... Denied.