BR on Kalastaja
Name of player: Kalastaja

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20322366

Time in GMT: 02:30am ~ 09 Jan 2014

Server: [FL] Fearless [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]

Summary: Basing at UM, we had the perimeter set up and all by one guy. That logs off, And as soon as his props despawned ( we were not at base ) Kalastaja ( Whom was roleplaying a Cop ) found that as a greenlight to go inside, And check every corner. Eventually he finds our contra behind my door. To get my name he uses a command ( that I forgot, Maybe he'll say it if he's going to answer to this ) to get my name. So he lockpicks the door ( I didn't get a search warrant ) destroyed the contra, then get me warranted for arrest.
I don't know if this is related to the server being "Semi Serious" so they can use commands like that to get names, Or players disconnecting to get to Rebels HQs, But if it is normal, Sorry for wasting your time.

Evidence: I wasn't on site so no physical evidence. However, Admins "Beflok" and "ZedsDead" assisted to the OOC argument between me and him. I'am not sure if ZedsDead was paying attention, But Beflok sure was, As he sided with the Cop, So I hope he will certify my evidence.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Kalastaja asked me to post for him since he cannot post on the forums.

I warranted him before I shot hes door down and I also found pots in the other room giving me even more of a reason to raid and that I was walking around the whole map and stumbled up on the empty um by accident
[Image: 1320415-bigthumbnail.jpg] I am the pink wolf, bow before my greatness. -WolfPrincess2
Thanks for forwarding his message Kira, He did tell me that he couldn't post on the forums.
But as I said, The UM base was setup by one guy that logged off without us taking notice. So the gate dissapeared and everything with it.
[Image: 12473901_933732913347783_949322245171697917_o.jpg]
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Kalastaja, STEAM_0:0:20322366) .

[FL] Spartanjunior
Server Administrative Team