Unban Request - FierySerpent
Your name: FierySerpent

Your ban ID: 42407

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Massive prop minging while the gamemode was broken, not here to RP at all.

Involved: tacoshell33 was also randomly banned by the same staff

Why we should unban you: The ban was completely random I logged onto the server and it was lagging very badly, it wouldn't allow me to pick a job or open my inventory, so I was just walking around spawn waiting for the lag to end when I stumbled upon almost the entire server spawning random props, they were all completely breaking the rules and there was an admin just throwing players in the air killing them all, and he did the same to me. I then left the server because I did not want to get mixed up with the people breaking the rules. 5 minutes later as I was getting on one of your different servers I found out that I was banned for no reason, so I went to the website and found under the ban list my name along with 9 others banned for prop minging by the same admin when I wasn't involved with any of the prop minging and neither was my friend tacoshell33.
Keep in mind that lying on the courthouse will lead you nowhere. There was a massive amount of people minging with props, you and your friend were the one prop smashing things around and prop surfing on props, a jail cell door and few others if i'm sure - you did use the moment of the gamemode being broken (so i couldn't see player names, only through the props) to minge around. I'm not going to accept such behaviour. If i threw you in the air that means you were prop minging.
Case closed and denied, punishment applied for delivering false statements in the Fearless courthouse.