Unban Request - Lord Fancypants
Your name: Lord Fancypants

Your ban ID: 42403

Banned by: [FL:M] Freezak

Reason: Defending myself

Involved: None that I know of

Why we should unban you: I have played on the FLCityRP server for about 12 hours and it was the best 12 hours of my game time on GMod, and I really hope there will be more hours to come. I just tried to defend myself when someone tried to propkill me. Since there was no other way of killing except fists, wich would get me killed instantly, I chose a prop too... I worked for a while but then Freezak came along and threw us up in the air killing us. Appearently propdefending is not allowed. I just did what came first to mind. "I would like not to go to bed on the first date", wich means in this case, "A warning could be a good idea before banning". I thought that props could be used for defending if someone are trying to propkill you. Appearently not. I am truly sorry for that.
I couldn't warn anyone as names didn't show up, the gamemode was broken, and all of the 11 players that i banned, including you, were aware of that - you used that moment to minge with the props.

You abused the props by prop smashing/pushing other people with them, thus i see completely no reason to unban you.
Appeal denied.