Unban request
Heart 
Your name: Lasse Sørensen (RacePRO)

Your ban ID: 42238

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: Prop climbing

Involved: No other people were involved.

Why we should unban you: First of all i would like to say that the servers are very nice to play on. The reason why i should be unbanned is because "i did" propclimb, but it was to move a prop from the corleones base, because i got a pm from them earlyer in the game, that i have a prop inside their base. And i hit the prop limit on my own base, so i was on my way to delete it, and then they told me that i couldnt get in. (no admins online) And then i was just propclimbing to remove it, and then i deleted it again. I didnt even spoke with the admin after, so he could hear the reason why i was propclimbing. And when i was looking at the scoreboard to see if there were any admins, there were no one online, because then i will contact a admin to delete it. Right now im sitting in a lan with my best friend, and the plan was to play on your servers, and i hope i can get unbanned so i can keep playing. And i did just bought donator status, and some ingame moneys, and now i cant play Sad - I hope you could give me a chance to proove me that im not doing this. My plan was just to have a nice house and make some fun roleplay. See you - Merry christmas and happy new year.
You prop climbed and you should be lucky I didnt extend this ban for being your 13th.

Denied.