My Unban
Your name: A_C_T_9_7

Your ban ID: 42039

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Exploiting

Involved: dw_200597

Why we should unban you: I was banned for Exploiting, buy getting BMWs from someone which only had 9-10 hours I think and selling them on to get money, yes I sold them but i gave 1 million to him like he asked and I sold 1 and kept the other.
I was only doing what i was told to do so please unban me.
why would someone ask YOU to sell an item for them?
You didnt give money back, you kept / bought stuff with it
(12-31-2013, 01:05 PM)Temar Wrote: why would someone ask YOU to sell an item for them?
You didnt give money back, you kept / bought stuff with it

I did give them the money i know i did, go check how much money he has he will have around 500k - 1 million
ok you did give him 1m
but you still got alot for just selling an item on the market, something he could do just fine
clearly something was going on
your not a new player you have 373 hours
why would they involve you in something that would easily get them perm banned

after more checking to see why i didnt notice the balance change, you exploited after you gave the 1m to get it back
(12-31-2013, 01:44 PM)Temar Wrote: ok you did give him 1m
but you still got alot for just selling an item on the market, something he could do just fine
clearly something was going on
your not a new player you have 373 hours
why would they involve you in something that would easily get them perm banned

after more checking to see why i didnt notice the balance change, you exploited after you gave the 1m to get it back

Well he said he knew a money glitch and i needed money at the time, so I went along with it, also its been along time since I was last on fearless so I kinda forgot the rules and did not think something like that would get me permed
Either you're lying about not thinking this is a bannable offense or you're incredibly unintelligent. Your pick, either one of them will not get your ban lifted. Case closed.