Unban pls
Your name: MrBon

Your ban ID: 42026

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: CDM 2 players with car

Involved:.

Why we should unban you:
It happened after that silly trabant scenario
There was a taxi mowing people down, people being tied up including police...
I untied a few. People were shooting and other players driving over each other
I was just minding my business growing weed, but after all this trabant business I decided to follow those "trabant worshipers". I drove off with a tides truck ramming and going all out in the tunnels until some players got out and started shooting AKs. Defending myself I squished a player who was shooting against the tunnel wall as I was reversing to make a quick exit, but I was shot dead before I drove off.
Breaking NLR I retrieved my VW GOLF and drove towards the corleone hideout, that's were I rammed the suspected players who I thought killed me.
They got out and I ran one over killing the player, as the other player started shooting I ran him over too, but only injuring him. I did not /request anything. That's when Enzyme pulled me back as I drove off and questioned me.
So not only did you use your vehicle as a weapon one time, you did it twice, AND you broke NLR to revenge kill?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-31-2013, 03:45 PM)Enzyme Wrote: So not only did you use your vehicle as a weapon one time, you did it twice, AND you broke NLR to revenge kill?

A lot of players broke a lot of rules and you banned me for something minor
Other players did considerably more damage than what I did
Denied.