Banned for a month?
Shocked 
Your name: Thegamemelon (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79833687)

Your ban ID: 41836

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Tazing and stepping on people, RDM, trying to walk off, disconnecting to avoid me

Involved: Hubba Bubba (I think) and someone else.

Why we should unban you: I don't think I should be banned for a month,but I've seen someone banned for a YEAR. This is my first ban in the game. Most people have 24 hour bans for their first. Tazing people because they were violating my personal space,aka getting too close to me. I stepped on people not intentionally. I didn't see them there. (Yes the guy who banned me was stepped on by me.) For the last three, I had some anger because of people RDMing ME. I admit I shouldn't have done what I had done, but my head wasn't in the game. I would like my ban atleast shortened to 7 days or less. If it's not, I understand. Do what you guys want to do. This is the best roleplay server I've seen and I made new friends too.
I teleported you to the roof to discuss it you kept walking off and ignoring me before you finally stopped and listened.

Then this happened:
' Wrote:[23:28:49] thegamemelon (STEAM_0:1:79833687) said: fuck this im going to darkrp
You then disconnected.

I see less than 0 reasons to unban you.
Walking Over Pepole Kills em...
(12-30-2013, 03:26 PM)keito1000 Wrote: Walking Over Pepole Kills em...
Yes I know but I didn't see the bodies. I swear.
(12-30-2013, 03:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I teleported you to the roof to discuss it you kept walking off and ignoring me before you finally stopped and listened.

Then this happened:
' Wrote:[23:28:49] thegamemelon (STEAM_0:1:79833687) said: *** this im going to darkrp
You then disconnected.

I see less than 0 reasons to unban you.
I was quite angry as I mentioned earlier. Do not take this for real as I do not like DarkRP. It is not as realistic. I know I deserve a ban but I think a month is quite high for my first. But if you want it that way that's...okay.
Denied.