ThomasYeah unban request
Thumbs Up 
Ingame name: ThomasYeah

Reason: RDM

Ban ID: 41276

Banned By: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Involved: I do not remember exactly, but it was two people. When I see them I know

Hello, Yesterday I had a shop made. And when I wanted to go to my car when he was suddenly stolen. So I drove around with me friend and find him at a base with two people. I drive there and ask you stole my car? And then he threatened that I had to leave. When I had a wall made with a keypad. When he was blocking everything. When I had accidentally killed via the wrong. And then I got banned for 1 day.

It is obviously wrong that I've killed via the wrong Can I please get unban. I have tomorrow off from school. With all my friends and would like to play on your server.

Greetings Thomas Yeah
Please add the following information to your ban appeal:

Ban ID: 41276
Banned By: [FL:M] ZedsDead
Involved: (add who was involved in the incident)
Regards,
aviator
Ok sorry, i have change it Wink

Is it good? Or should I get some exchangeable?Tounge
Right. So a security guard runs up to me and tells me he just got killed over at UM, so i go there to see what was going on. When i go there, i TP the security guard to me, so he could explain what was going on. He told me he was hired by a rebel to protect UM, and the rebel was currently building a base at UM, where the rebel owned the doors and had already started building. He explains how he and the rebel were at the UM and a Taxi driver and a gun dealer came up in a taxi into the base, tresspassing. The security guard had to explain to you that you had to leave, but in stead of leaving, the Taxi driver had run both of them over. Seeing how i had no way of proving this, i let that go, but when the security guard tried to go back to the UM, he told me he got shot when trying to go there. I checked the logs and saw that you, the gundealer, had shot him down. Now, when it comes to your wall. They had built a wall around the UM, which they owned the doors too. When i came there, i saw a door spawnd by YOU in their base with only one keypad on the inner side of the base, making it a prop block. But i only warned you about this, and did not take any action towards it, only the killing of the Security guard. I never once saw any "blocking" from their side.
One part is correct. Yesterday I could not explain it because I can not very well english. Now I have all this translates. And of course it's my fault that I shot him. And I'll never do it again. I learned some of it. I hope that maybe I can unban now. Because I want to play with friends on the server. Before I go on vacation for 2 weeks, Thanks ;-)
Suspension expired.