IG-Nuxx Unban Request
Your name: IG-Mixx

Your ban ID: 41278

Banned by: [FL:M] ZedsDead

Reason: Spamming props.

Involved: Not sure of the officers name, but all the people in nexus building show know.

Why we should unban you: Well the fact is, i done nothing out of RP. I was RPING as an abortion activist and the fact is people kept refusing to let me see the president to disscuss the laws. I didnt once break RP, and what would an anti abortionist do if they found themselves in the presidents office? Exactly what i did, so yeah i may have spammed props. But it was part of the RP i wanted to try something different for a change on the server and its been taken so negatively. Its all im gonna say, i try RP'ing as something out of the ordinary and get banned.
Right. I get a call about a prop spammer, i TP to him, and there i see you in handcuffs in the corner, spamming babies in the middle of the room. Now. I have a questions for you, concerning your RP. Where did you get all the babies from? Because from my point of view, it looked like you were spamming babies around. Now. If you had spawned them, and brought the baby dolls up in a crate, that would have been a different thing, but that's not what you did. You were simply standing in the room, spamming baby props.
(12-19-2013, 09:42 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: Right. I get a call about a prop spammer, i TP to him, and there i see you in handcuffs in the corner, spamming babies in the middle of the roof. Now. I have a questions for you, concerning your RP. Where did you get all the babies from? Because from my point of view, it looked like you were spamming babies around. Now. If you had spawned them, and brought the baby dolls up in a crate, that would have been a different thing, but that's not what you did. You were simply standing in the room, spamming baby props.

I was in the room for about 25 miniutes beforehand, i stopped spamming babies and was gonna clean them up.. I set it up maybe 15 miniutes before anyone arrived so it was RP friendly. Because i could have been in that room for a long amount of time because nobody shew up. When the guy shew up i had a gun in my hand ready to kidnap the president, the babys were already there long before anyone shew up. So if he said i was standing there spamming babies hes far wrong because if you look at my chatlogs i finished up a long tiem before anyone arrived.
So, you were standing in the Presidents office with a gun, trying to kidnap him? For what reason? And now you're lying about the spamming babies? I TPed to the man sending the @ call, i see you i in the corner, and i saw babies APPEARING from thin air, spawned by you.
(12-19-2013, 11:04 PM)ZedsDead Wrote: So, you were standing in the Presidents office with a gun, trying to kidnap him? For what reason? And now you're lying about the spamming babies? I TPed to the man sending the @ call, i see you i in the corner, and i saw babies APPEARING from thin air, spawned by you.

How could i be spawning babies if i was handcuffed? You cant use the device when your cuffed... So thats kinda a bit flawed. And the reason was to end the right wing agenda and to free the infant children. You said yourself i was cuffed.. And if you look back at spawn logs or whatever you can see i didnt spawn anything for a long period of time. In actual fact.. I have picture proof that i wasnt.. "http://imgur.com/a/rDbUF" As you can see, all the babies were there beforehand. It makes RP sense, i didnt prop spam, because it made sense to the story. I was clarly ghosted before anyone came to ban me so therefore couldnt have spawned babies, Like you said i was when you teleported to me.
Hmm, you do have a point. I did get called by to a prop spammer, but seeing all the babies laying there, it might have been my eyes tricking me. In that case, i do apologize. I will have an admin check the logs.
Thank you much obliged. thanks for your time. And keeping the server safe.
What I'd like to know is how you brought the babies to the top of the Nexus.
How does any anti abortionist manage to fill a room full of babies.. They use the elevator. and a box like a normal person... And i had my titan form to help me. And also as your message under your name says, babys are small drunk people... I could have just gathered a bunch to follow me. But again i think that question is missing the vital point, i got told off for prop spamming, when it was simply part of the roleplay story.
Suspension expired.