Your ban ID:
Banned by:
[FL]Enzyme
Reason:
calling another player a name/homophobic language
Involved:
myself, Vauld and Avenger
Why we should unban you:
i do understand i deserved the ban, i lost my cool and i wanted to get aggressive with this guy who killed me, and after i posted my opening line, not a somment later i just get banned. that i get but the ban is for like 3 days. i mean you ask me now i already regret it and i understand this shouldn't be tolerated but 3 days seems kinda a lot to me, i mean i could be dead wrong but ive only had outbursts like this one other time, out of my full time on this server and both times i got called on it (what are the odds right?? lol) anyway im not homophobic i didnt mean to come across that way and weather or not i get unbanned/shortened i would like to formally apologize to Vauld about this but what aroused my anger was that i was rdmed so it was like that WTF fueled 3 second ooc comment that i obviously regret.. anyway that's my 2 sense, thanks for taking the time to look this over.
Quote: mean i could be dead wrong but ive only had outbursts like this one other time, out of my full time on this server and both times i got called on it (what are the odds right?? lol)

Then you've been warned about this behaviour before. You know better with your hours. This is your second ban for homophobia, and you've failed to learn from your first ban.. So much is obvious.

Anything else you have to add before I decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(12-08-2013, 03:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
Quote: mean i could be dead wrong but ive only had outbursts like this one other time, out of my full time on this server and both times i got called on it (what are the odds right?? lol)

Then you've been warned about this behaviour before. You know better with your hours. This is your second ban for homophobia, and you've failed to learn from your first ban.. So much is obvious.

Anything else you have to add before I decide?

well yeah, and actually i have not been warned, both times were just a straight up ban with no talking before or after. and just out of curiosity had i called him a different name, would that have made any difference? probably not and what i think is ironic is that many many many people do this a lot, sometimes with mods and admins on and they didnt get in trouble cusssssss, they didn't say it to an admin? but anyway i also have another question, would i still be banned even after the fact it was caused by Vauld raiding for an insufficient reason? (had he not raided for hes reason he did wouldn't have snapped) and it would have been better if he at least told us about his "rp" reason before hand. i think you can imagine its quite off putting to get randomly gunned down by a random citizen when the presidents laws were just and he did nothing wring.
You know racism is against the rules. Especially in OOC. You don't need to be told this isn't allowed and you even have a previous ban for the same reason.

You broke a rule, you know better.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator