Totally Unfair Ban
Thumbs Down 
Your name: Lee Everett (HunterGod is my steam name)

Your ban ID: 40549

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: RDMing

Involved: Me and like 12 other people on the server when it happened.

Why we should unban you: Like another day today, for the first time, I wanted to buy VIP. I logged in to Garry's Mod. When I tried to join the server, it said I was banned. Then I wanted to check the forum why I was, I saw the reason ''RDMing''. Yes, I RDM'ed, because there was a propkilling propabusing and proppushing person. Propblocking nexus, killing everyone with the props. All the people told him to stop he didn't. His rpname is ''://)''(without the // because it makes it an icon). So whenever people on the server saw him, were dying because of him. Then we suggested the topic and we get to the same point to KOS him before he KOS'es us with the props. When a guy named MR.NO, tried to contact an admin, we tried to hold off nexus. But It wasn't enough, he blocked the doors, tried to kill the President by FailRPing, self supplying and propthrowing. I think you should get an admin who is active on rp_evocity2_v2p. So we don't get banned while we try to protect the server.
It's not your job or are you allowed to "protect the server". That's what we call here "backseat administration".
You broke the rules so the ban is valid.

Denied.