Unbanrequest on Brushstorm
Your name: Brushstorm [Switzerland]

Your ban ID: 40416

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Massive CDM, disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Involved: The people i ran over (3) but i dont know their names

Why we should unban you: I know, i broke the Rules with CDM and disconnecting and i agree punishment for that but i got over 2 Month's Bantime for that! (This was my second ban, the first was for "Modifying his vehicle" and 1 day bantime)
Is it allowed to give so much Bantime as punishment for that?
The original banning staff member has been notified.
As far as i remember you CDMed not just 3 people but a bit more, all was intentional, i personally witnessed you ranning over 1 person and driving away, though i was a bit busy. Just few seconds later you left the game in order to avoid punishment. You should know better, though i weren't the one extending your ban to 2 months, your ban time isn't up to me, but your actions weren't justified at all.
I know, that it wasn't justified at all and i know that a ban is correct for that, but why got my bantime increased from 2 days (or maybe it was 1 i dont know) to 2 months? Is there a Reason for that, Doomdude1?
(12-05-2013, 04:36 PM)Brushstorm Wrote: I know, that it wasn't justified at all and i know that a ban is correct for that, but why got my bantime increased from 2 days (or maybe it was 1 i dont know) to 2 month's? Is there a Reason for that, Doomdude1?

Yes there is. Intentional CDM is not something we condone here or look lightly upon, especially if you disconnect to avoid a staff member.

Unban request denied.