Kurreys Unban request
Your name: Kurrey Sauce

Your ban ID: 40087

Banned by: [FL] Drogas

Reason: I apparantly was lying to an admin. Heres the explanation: There was another fun day on the server, i was playing as a police when suddently a driver starts to speeding. After 3 minutes of chase i took more than 2 mags on the car when my friend FuckYoTea saw that he joined the shooting. Driver= Dead. After 1 minute the guy told admin that it was an RDM, But he said FuckYoTea killed him.. I thought i killed him first but i were wrong, after that my friend FuckYoTea gets interrupted by his mom, she was saying "Oskar do your homework or you cant play for today" So he left the server and got a ban on 3 days!!!! So i got so disturbed by that and i explained that i thought i killed him but i was wrong so a couple seconds later i got banned for lying to an admin. I THOUGHT "I" SHOT HIM TO DEATH

Involved: FuckYoTea, Kurrey, The other guy i forgot the name on.

Why we should unban you: Well i got so into the server that i was gonna donate for 3 months donator, not only that.. I invited more than 3 friends to start playing on the server, I dont want this to end like this..

I only got banned for 2 days.. But it feels like forever because its honnestly the best server ive ever played on.

SORRY FOR ANY BAD ENGLISH // Kurrey Sauce
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
Alright. Right as Owen said he was RDMed by a cop Tea got off. Him being a cop killing a civilian was already enough and I came to find he killed him for not stopping.

Since Tea got off right after he did it there is really nothing else to it. He gets banned and then I have you up my ass yelling at me telling me that you killed him and Tea was not apart of it. You continue this while I am trying to explain to you but you just keep arguing with me. I finally just showed you the log of the kill and Tea being the one that killed him. You then change your story completely and say you told him to kill Owen. This is where I banned you for lying to me.

Its a valid ban because you were completely lying to me to try and get your friend unbanned.
How the hell can you call "Thinking" of killed someone is a rule breaker? I still thought i killed him thats why i got so Fu**ing uppset and let down at the same time.. I TRYED TO EXPLAIN THE FU**ING SITUATION WHEN YOU BANNED ME! // Kurrey

Using my friends account because Captcha is broken
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:57988164&b=12]
Am I nice or I helped you? Rep me
You were telling me to unban him because you killed him. Wouldnt I know what I am doing?

Denied.