Ban Request: BloodyDoritos
Name of player:BloodyDoritos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15757927

Time in GMT: 10:50

Server: 2D

Summary: We warned him 2 times to take down the window barriers as it was breaking the laws. The third time we decided to have a search warrant, because of his violation (3 times). We had guns out for precautions, and BloodyDoritos comes out and starts shooting with his guns at us. This was at the main street in a shop. From what I've been told it's basing. We didn't shoot him when we got the search warrant, he was the man who started to shoot. We didn't intent to shoot or anything alike, but we had to because of his aggressive respond.

You can see in the TAB menu that Zeds dead killed Doritos. I was killed by Doritos, logs can probably prove that.

Evidence:

Quote:Morgan Lalone: Yes?
Morgan Lalone: Oh really ?
(Whisper) Micheal 'Flood' Stanson: I'll get the car.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Radio) John Rogers: we have a very suspicous building located at the tides hotel, over
Morgan Lalone: Im doing some construction , didnt want any projectiles to be going
through the window
Morgan Lalone: Approxmiently 10 minutes
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
*** Micheal 'Flood' Stanson radios in: Stand by, officer.
Morgan Lalone: Roger that
Morgan Lalone: I can do that for you

[Image: p8a4.jpg]
[Image: nk5p.jpg]
[Image: 8b8y.jpg]
[Image: r6d6.jpg]
[Image: 1otr.jpg]
[Image: hlb9.jpg]
[Image: 9g6s.jpg]
[Image: 3ft4.jpg]
[Image: 9umr.jpg]
[Image: q8uy.jpg]
[Image: kt4n.jpg]
[Image: vp9q.jpg]
[Image: 4thq.jpg]
[Image: ly4b.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Accused player has been contacted regarding this banrequest.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I wasn't basing at all actually, It was a safety deposit bin for people to drop off items.. It was a public service... However I needed to put up the barricades while I constructed to make it seem like it was actually under construction.

At one point I even offered them to Zeds and myfloodify to come in.. So after I put the barricades back up for construction AGAIN.. They warranted me without even coming up and asking and knocked down my door. At this point as a Shop keeper, I do have a right to protect my shop.. I had my gun holstered and I believe it was zeds that opened fired and I started to return fire and myfloody got caught in the cross fire.

Again, I'd like re-iterate that I was NOT basing in the shop.. It was a safety deposit box that was open to the public except when I was doing construction(when the barricades were up)
We weren't going to shot, but you pulled out your gun and started to shoot first. Two times we came to you and told you that you should put your barricades down. The third time we got a warrant for your arrest (or search, can't remember). Anyway, we entered to see what you were up to and then you started to shoot.

Before we got the warrant we knocked on your door and said you should open, but we didn't get a response and shortly after that we heard a gun loading sound, indicating that you wanted to fight. We pulled out our guns for our safety and with that we got us the search warrant (or arrest, as I said, I can't really remember that part). We told you before to put the barricades down, but you wouldn't listen. Therefore, we did act as lawmen are to be acting, punishing you after several warnings, not to mention friendly. If you didn't have anything to hide, why did you shoot us in the first place? You claim that you didn't have anything to hide then why did you shoot at us? We told you the two times before that we were going to arrest you if you didn't comply, and you didn't.

Also, I'm confused. In your first sentence you say that you were basing. Then in the last sentence you are saying that you were NOT basing? Eh?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied.

User was not basing it was under construction and did interfere with laws. Miscommunication