Ban Request - Land0W
Name of player: Land0W

SteamID: STEAM_002888304

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: V2D

Summary: Just got done with an RP raid vs the police. we won! I was clearing out my base when this guy randomly starts shooting me you can see I have no gun and he tells me I'm stupid that's why he RDM'd. Before this he was randomly raiding me and shooting through the walls no proof of this but it's been an all day thing with him bugging me.... I lost 20k in guns and ammo cause of him... really killed my RP mood so I left for the night...

Thanks.

Evidence: in this video you'll have to play and pause to get his name to make sure it's him. if not i got a photo but don't know how to post it here.
http://youtu.be/jYwg7Cl_G9c

Video takes time to upload on youtube.
I based with this guy and I saw this Land0W guy kill him. I pulled a AK on him but he killed me.
I totally agree this ban request and stay thirsty my friend Smile
Do you have more evidence? Your evidence doesn't really show any context and for all I know, you might have provoked something.

OP has 24 hours to add more evidence.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I had a witness also comment on this request, and I was clearly not armed I ran away, and ran back to get his name and yet he still shot me dead. I thought this was exactly what was needed as far as evidence goes. He had plenty of time to stop shooting at me as I wasn't shooting back nor showing signs of any kind of return fire. But i'm sorry once more this is all I have to offer... I mean please notice how I ran side to side trying to get his name while I had no gun in my hand, how could I provoke him to shoot an unarmed person? Can we at-least confront him on why he would shoot an unarmed person? Get his side of the story? Whatever the outcome, thank you again for reviewing my ban request.
Banrequest denied.

After carefully deciding on this case, I can not ban the accused player as the evidence sadly doesn't show context. You could have provoked something and I can't know if he actually had a valid RP reason of killing you.

I know how it feels to get a BR denied and it sucks, but I'd just advice you to move on, although I want to thank you for making a BR, as BRs help us towards a more mingefree server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator