Unban-Request (Demonic Hell)
Hello,some of you people might remember me,some may not.
I've been banned for i believe 1 month and a half now for Sexism and mod disrespect
I believe that Infernaw has accepted my appologie that i have sended her,To keep it short I've said "Please forgive me for being mean to you and sexist,And im sorry i said that i shouldve never said it and i Promise you i will never Say it again to nobody."
While i was banned ive looked up some artikels of wat
Sexismcan do and trust me its not cool at all
Girls|Boys Suicide because of it sometimes they even kill you.I have never ment to be sexist.I have always liked Girls and will always like them; And i never ment to hurt anybody

Your name: Demonic hell

Your ban ID: 34780

Banned by: Infernaw

Reason: Sexism, mod disrespect

Why we should unban you: I have never ment to be sexist, I know wat i said was Wrong.I know its hard for girls to play games without getting bothered by an Idiotic Kid like me Saying Sexist stuff.
I never actually say stuff like this this was my first time i said something sexist I dont why.But i promise you If i say something sexist again You can ban me Permenant.
I know i should probably not be posting this unban request Thanks to infernaw my ban already got Short-end from 21 years To 2 and a half Month.But Fearlessrp is such a great Server.I just want to play again so bad.I have had nothing to do sinds i got banned. All Im asking is for a second chance.

-Its okay to say wat you want about me Il reply Honestly.
-If you think i do deserve a second chance but should stay banned that's fine.
-
-
-[Image: eae0.jpg]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Nobody will take this appeal seriously until you tidy it up. This is a formal request you're filing, not a 3rd grade homework assignment.
Alright then just a small question Wat do you mean with Tidy it up?

-Like this?
Kind Regards
I'm not sure about this, since your ban has already been shortened.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(09-20-2013, 07:40 PM)Infernaw Wrote: I'm not sure about this, since your ban has already been shortened.

I know but I just want to play
-its okay if you want to denie it.I get it
You don't have to to approve it but itl just make me alot happier I'm really bored ATM at home been bored sinds I got banned nothing to do without fearlessrp
Kind Regards
If it was already shortened once, it will not be lifted or shortened again.