BR on Esteemed Gentleman
Video 
Name of player: Esteemed Gentleman

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43701518

Time in GMT: 23:54~ ( GMT + 2 )

Server: v33x

Summary: So i was patrolling streets as Police Sergeant when Esteemed Gentleman walked behind me and stabbed me with his knife. I took my gun out and started to run for him yelling that he should stop.

Evidence:
Video is unreadable , Look screenshot

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=179181473
I didn't see him get stabbed. I was the SRU, and i saw his Mac-11 so I started to shoot him.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638909&b=3]
Yes. I did stab him. However it was far from random. He had arrested my friend for punching ME. Even while he was doing it I was screaming at him to stop, it has always been his way of getting my attention and hasn't caused any trouble before, it also tends to be the only thing I can notice when engrossed in the game. I don't see what the picture proves, it was not a FearRP situation, when I ran you didn't even have a gun out, and by the time you started shooting I was a fair distance from you therefore it would make more sense to leg it than to stand still like a plank, even in RP and FearRP context.
Wow you're showing a video that you and SRU and 2 cops are chasing a random guy with low quality as shit. Nice evidence.
(09-16-2013, 11:43 PM)David Mitchell Wrote: Yes. I did stab him. However it was far from random. He had arrested my friend for punching ME. Even while he was doing it I was screaming at him to stop, it has always been his way of getting my attention and hasn't caused any trouble before, it also tends to be the only thing I can notice when engrossed in the game. I don't see what the picture proves, it was not a FearRP situation, when I ran you didn't even have a gun out, and by the time you started shooting I was a fair distance from you therefore it would make more sense to leg it than to stand still like a plank, even in RP and FearRP context.

I arrested your friend beacuse he punched You in nexus lobby. That's all ;]

And the video is about breaking FearRP, you can see that he was running away from armed SRU + 2 officers
And so I stabbed you for arresting my friend.
Saw it go down and
Fear rp is so bad
You wouldn't attempt murder on someone because your "Friend" punched another guy in real life, You wouldn't do it in real life, So don't do it on the servers.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regardingFailRp and FearRp.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team