Banned for Random stealing a Firetruck
Your name: iLikeCats379

Your ban ID: 37702

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Random Stealing of a fire truck

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well a 2 day ban for taking a Firetruck which had been there for a while. I was at MTL with friends when i went outside after they hostaged someone. To then come across a Firetruck outside, i then decided to take it because for 1. it was parked in the most awkward position. For 2 it was leaning onto the fence which im pretty sure means that it is now mine and my friends property because we owned the MTL Area. So it was not random theft at all. It was me taking a Firetruck that was simply leaning onto a fence that belonged to me and my two companions .So is that random vehicular theft, really. Too take a vehicle that leans on your property can surely not be ' Random vehicular theft ' im sure of it. Its basically me taking something that's on my property and moving it onto my property. This was most likely one of those firemen that has 14 hours and couldn't be bothered to get his vehicle back to be honest.

A quote form the Property Law

' Lost, Mislaid, and Abandoned Property Personal property is considered to be lost if the owner has involuntarily parted with it and does not know its location. Mislaid property is that which an owner intentionally places somewhere with the idea that he will eventually be able to find it again but subsequently forgets where it has been placed. Abandoned property is property to which the owner has intentionally relinquished all rights.'

'The finder of lost articles on land belonging to someone else is entitled to possession against everyone but the true owner. However, if the finder of the misplaced goods is guilty of Trespass, she has no right to possess the goods. The owner of the place where an article is mislaid has a right to the article against everyone else but the true owner. Abandoned property can be possessed and owned by the first person who exercises control over it with an intent to claim it as his own. In any event, between the finder of a lost, mislaid, or abandoned article and the owner of the place where it is found, the law applies whatever rule will most likely result in the return of the article to its rightful owner.'

- So therefore that firman left his Firetruck unattended misleading me to think that he did not want this firetruck surely it becomes mine/ my 2 friends porpety.So surely by me taking it off my property into my property isn't ban-able.

At the end of the day its really your call, i will respect your decision because i know its final, but i personally don't think its a fair ban.

Sincerly,
Kyle Silenskov

Wait, wait, wait a truck was leaning onto your fence and you decided it's yours. So if I lean on your fence, do I become your slave or what?

Also, a firetruck is governmental property, not private.
Doomdude1 a veichle is different to a human, we have rights, cars dont. i took it simply because that fireman abondond that car so i took it as he had no intention in getting it back. no OOC no request no advert or broadcast was used in an attemp to get it back, therefore i took it, as IRL that would of damaged the fence pluss our property our car if he has made no attempt to get it back.

So in reality you'd steal a firetruck because it's leaning against your fence? I'd honestly love to see you do this, it'd make for hilarious reading on the news once coppers swarm your house.

No unban.