Propsurfing Missunderstanding
Rainbow 
Your name: Kittysrevenge

Your ban ID: 37479

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: "As I was driving near the nexus I saw a dead guy on the street with a crate prop next to him then when I parked at the nexus I saw him using the same prop to surf up the nexus." -Fluttershy

Involved: Me and a guy named Fluttershy2434 (The one who took the photo)

Why we should unban you: I think my ban should be lifted because I just got Garry's Mod to play with my friend and he recommended that I play this server and to read all the rules twice, after reading them all I walked around and was enjoying myself and I decided that I was going to build a house so I started messing around with props to find good ones to use, I jumped on the prop and I realized I could pull myself up and it was really cool! I didnt realize that it was prop surfing or even what prop surfing was, If my ban isnt removed its understandable but I thought I would give it a shot and tell you my end of the story Smile I'll Hope for the best

-Ali
Is there anything else you'd like to add to the case discussion? Because we don't unban people just for posting apologies.
(09-14-2013, 09:11 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Is there anything else you'd like to add to the case discussion? Because we don't unban people just for posting apologies.
I didnt understand what propsurfing was and I told fluttershy after that I was new and he explained to me what propsurfing was and how not to do it. I had probably about 2-4 hours played I hadnt even played garrysmod prior to joining the server and I thought I had found something new and fun to do not realizing that it was a bannable offence. Thats about all the extra things I can think of Big Grin
Hello,

The ban request which resulted in your suspension is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37041

The evidence included in the ban request (which now appears to have been removed by the author) showed you using a prop to travel up the Nexus. This is against the rules.

Rules section: Tools/Props Wrote:4. Do not propsurf yourself or others.

To conclude, you broke one of our rules and thus the suspension issued was just.

Ban appeal denied.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator