ban request
Sad 
Name of player:kulthro

SteamID: devys 'kulthro' potal

Time in GMT: 9:46 11/9/13

Server: 176.31.228.8:27015 [FL] FEARLESS [SIMI-SERIOUS ROLEPLAY] [FAST DL]

Summary:well it started when a woman came over punched us and asked me if i wanted to be here wife i pulled out a knife and told her to piss of so she left we where watching her worried she would pull out a gun and she did she threatened us and put it away she walked to another guay and asked him to be her wife i ran up behind her a knifed her and some random guy called kulthro came up thinking he was a cop he pulled a gun and toldus to follow him so we did i was a bit chatty on the way and he got pissed of so he walked us into a slums locked us in a room and talked to us about knifing that lady and said he was going to arrest us i think one of my friends called a cop he turned up and had a talk with kulthro and he came into the room and was thinking about arresting us for a while kulthro was out of the room at that point he uncuffed us and tryed to attack kulthro he backed away but pulled out an ak47 while 3 of us where in the room me the cop and my friend we all pulled out guns and started to attack them kulthro had some buddys there with him at that point. i shot him he was wearing a kevalr so i didnt really stand a chance i ran out he shot and killed me with in 1 sec my friends follow to die with me

Evidence:there was a friends with me his steam name is davidbob. a cop who helped us a very nice man his steam name is addezx and i thats who was there

[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0077.jpg]
You can upload Your pictures in
www.fileize.com
or www.imgur.com
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
thanks dude a big help

thanks dude a big help
Insufficient evidence to warrant a suspension.

Ban request denied.
Regards,
aviator