Unban Request
Your name:Ksolo or Kevin Solo Steam Name STEAM_0:0:55953458 (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID:There is no number it just says youve been banned (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:I honestly couldnt tell you that and my little cousin wasnt even sure (Admin that banned you)

Reason:my little cousin got me banned for mic spamming but it doesnt even say that when i join the server (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved:My little cousin (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you:I was banned for mic spamming Well technically it wasnt me it was my little cousin he came over to my house and i let him play on my account while i was in the bathroom and getting food from the kitchen i told him how to play and all that he wanted to talk to people so i told him u hold X to talk and while i was gone i guess he screaming in the mic because a cop abused put him in jail..... yet again im not here to report the cop im here to get my account unbanned can you please help me out with that... i will do anything to get unbanned if u unban me u can jail me for 1 hour and ill wait there the 1 hour i have no problem with that i just really wanna be unbanned please this is my favorite server and the (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

This is a picture of the message i get when i try and join http://gyazo.com/4f425247bfbc8ebc328c4398a57ceeae
There are no bans under that Steam ID. The ban under the name Ksolo (STEAM_0:1:43801827) is for 'proppushing'. This suspension was issued by Lt.Grub.

Add that information to your UBR.
(09-11-2013, 03:01 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: There are no bans under that Steam ID. The ban under the name Ksolo (STEAM_0:1:43801827) is for 'proppushing'. This suspension was issued by Lt.Grub.

Add that information to your UBR.

I was banned for proppushing ??? not for mic spam wow thats crazy he sold me he was screaming so thats why i thought he got banned but still man anyway to get unbanned im soo sorry for what he did ill even take the blame
Please George Can You please unban me man
Your account, your responsibility.
Denied.

Your account is your responsibility and we make no exceptions. If we made exceptions there would be no reason to have rules. Your cousin flung a car and screamed at people thus explaining the ban. You are on your 16th, shape up, because in the future the bans will only get longer due to the fact you show no care for the rules.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub