Ban request Crux
Name of player:Crux

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:35184456

Time in GMT 30mins before this thread

Server:V33x

Summary: I was a corleon and another corleon member said that he find a base with contra. We go close enough and we heard they contraband.The contraband owner was a gun dealer(Crux) and a citizen.We killed the Gun Dealer after that he broke nlr and he propush a police truck on as and killed as all expect 2 corleons.After 5 mins i return back on his base looking for my car and he cdm me the other members told me that he propush it somwhere and that is truth i didnt found my car i still searching it.When i returned back to my base we saw him throwing a molotov in our base i got a video when he cdms me and i will upload it soon
First of all you don't even have any Recordings for this here and i wasn't the owner of the Contrabands in the Base of my Friends Sh0x and Opa5000 i just build my Shop in there because i was like you said a Gun dealer but the Moderator : [FL:M] Enzyme profed i wasn't a owner of any contrabands in this Base so this Ban request in completly worthless and you weren't able to hear our contrabands because we put them like you couldn't hear them.

#Crux
well i record your cdm with a program called Action but i have to convert it because youtube not supporting this file right now i am looking how convert the video so have patience boyWink
Please upload the evidence as soon as possible, thanks.
Regards,
aviator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJPxFKbGo...e=youtu.be
I did it because you just freaking Tresspassed our Base and Broke nlr 2 times. GG

And just another question i didn't freaking ,,Proppushed your car i don't know what happend to it . LoL you have no advice to say something like this and you insulted me in this vid -.-

At this day they random raided like 3 more bases as i was online and they broke nlr 2 times. You may ask you how do i know this ? i know this because i was on the SRU Team after my friends left and checked their recording cauze they were pissed because it always happens when we play this type of server more often on Fearless because too less admins are online and then there is no help when we need it.. And btw for the admins its always the same some Donaters that are pissed of the server start doing Stuff and use their Status too ban ppl they are just trying to trick you i don't say i didn't do nothing but i was rly Pissed at this time cauze their were rly .. dunno the word cauze i got not the best English but the Point is that its starting to be anoying every time we play something like this happens and i don't wan't to play everytime with fraps online because yesterday cops random raided us and used random Warrants on us just to kill us.

another thing to add http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37148 same thing theyre just trolling.
First of all i dint broke nlr i didnt revenge kill you or come to your base in less that five mins i just asking you where you propush my car.You could just answer me where my car was and you cdm me for tresspassing what tresspassing your base was empty the gate was opened.And there are too many rulebrakers in this server they pissed me of every day but i do not cdm or rdm the first person i see on my way because i know that i dont have many chances on this server, i alredy have 14bans and i am trying roleplay and have fun without pissed of other players.
And i cant say anything for this video because i wasnt on the server at this time.
(09-10-2013, 06:55 PM)Trooozos alkolikolikolikos Wrote: First of all i dint broke nlr i didnt revenge kill you or come to your base in less that five mins i just asking you where you propush my car.You could just answer me where my car was and you cdm me for tresspassing what tresspassing your base was empty the gate was opened.And there are too many rulebrakers in this server they pissed me of every day but i do not cdm or rdm the first person i see on my way because i know that i dont have many chances on this server, i alredy have 14bans and i am trying roleplay and have fun without pissed of other players.
And i cant say anything for this video because i wasnt on the server at this time.

still you didn't listen again so be quiet now
Approved for CDM.