Please Shorten ban for [FL:RP] Mr.Smith now playing as [FL:RP] Skilled Potato
Your name: (Steam friends name)
[FL:RP] Skilled Potato (when i was banned my steam name was [FL:RP] Mr Smith
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
I cant access this page http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php I keep on getting this error "Can't connect to MySQL server on '**IP**' (4)"
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Dont remember it was about half a year ago
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
I was banned for prop pushing and for abusing chairs while I was president.
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
The whole server basically, The server was in chaos and people with The slowest car the Trabagant or something were cdming. People were prop pushing and rdming.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I really like this server and I was stupid to break the rules, I apologize. I have learned how to rp and follow the rules. It had been over 6 months and my ban was about 4 years. If you could shorten it that would make me very happy because this server is the best one I have EVER joined in garrys mod. I have stopped playing garrys mod ever since I was banned. Please unban me I promise I will follow the rules.
It's been less than 3 months and your ban reason states "Mass Propkill,Mass Proptrapping,Mass RDM,HEAVY PROPABUSE,Not here to RP"
14 bans with only 78 hours of playtime
-Ban Request Poster-
You threw the server into chaos, you laughed whilst doing it.
Quote:Bantime over 1 year - You are allowed to post a 2nd unban request 3 months after the denial.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ight=smith
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Ok so ban reason is pretty bad. Big amount of minging
You have 14 bans with low playtime
You havnt waiting 3 months to post this
So denied