Unban Req: Recruit Legionary
Your name: Recruit Legionary

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: 'Failrp'

Involved: Some people saw, but no names were seen...

Why we should unban you: So I get banned for 6 days from [FL] Vauld for 'failrp'. Define failrp, when my job was anarchist and I was knifing the windows in the bank, using /me.

I am just confused why you would ban someone with 300 hours, not failrping. I was even rping as president on the latest rp event right before you banned me vauld. So I would love to be unbanned. You also banned me without warning... Nervous
How was going around knifing windows at random decent RP, explain me that.
You were banned for irrational, nonsensical, unrealistic RP in that case. You clearly had no reason to about shanking glass on main street. If you really have as many hours on our servers, you should know better.
You don't ban me for 6 days for knifing a window, you could of atleast gave me a warning, this isn't for you. This is for vauld, and even if I did failrp, I should of got kicked. You should better. I didn't mass cdm, or mass rdm did I? I get 6 days for failrp...? It's not like roleplaying an anarchist breaking a window is going to nuke the server, so why did I get banned for 6 days? You still haven't answered that question.

(08-31-2013, 08:47 PM)Killjoy Wrote: How was going around knifing windows at random decent RP, explain me that.

I was roleplaying anarchist causing mayhem in the city. I was bored, and it was a great idea. Explain why I am banned for 6 days for knifing a window though please?
This was your 10th ban, hence the length. In fact, if I had to issue the ban, it would've been a minimum of two weeks. And as Vauld's direct superior, I have every right to assist in case development while he's away.
I already explained what you did to deserve a ban in the fist place.
300 Hours is a long time, you should know better. Also, I completely agree with Killjoy, and I don't appreciate your condescending attitude towards members of the staff. For all of the reasons listed, this is denied.