GNUK unban request
Your name: SpicyChocolate

Your ban ID: 35038

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Lying in an unban request, failure to respond

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, I don't think i should be unbanned, i just think the ban should be shortened. I was playing some PERP yesterday and i got alot of compliments of my good RolePlay.
I thought: Maybe i should make a unban request on FearlessRP. I only wanted to ask if it could be shortened to about 2-6 months maybe, i just think its slightly overreacted. If you think its not that is all fine, i just came to ask. I admit i lied, i did do the cdm but it wasn't on purpose. I know the FearlessRP administration is strict and doesn't take minges too kindly but i'd like to get another chance in about 2 months to show yuo i have a good side aswell. If i will be unbanned, I thank you with all of my heart,

Cheers, GNUK
The ban appeal rules does state that you mustn't lie in your appeal. The permanent suspension isn't over the top since it is stated in the rule.

Ban Appeal Rules: Wrote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
Regards,
aviator
Rules on this are very clearly spelled out.

No.