unban request
Code:
Your name: (Steam friends name) addezx steam id STEAM_0:1:47504256,big macintosh steam id STEAM_0:1:70291235, and my steam id STEAM_0:0:65845521.

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)addezx number 36806, big macintosh number 36807, and my number 36808.

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) narcotic

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) RDM

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) addezx,big macintosh and me

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) me,addezx and big macintosh havent RDM some one the rebels was banned from the city and me,addezx and big macintosh was rebel recriut so we helped the rebels when a rebel was getting arrested and then it became a gunfight. and i didnt get a kill in the gunfight so i could not have RDMed someone.
Narcotic has been noted about the unban request. Please be patient, thank you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
so we helped the rebels when a rebel was getting arrested and then it became a gunfight

You do understand this is breaking the rules? You can't kill someone for arresting your friend thus proving it to be RDM..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
And with Grub's statement and a late reply, appeal denied.