Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)
O' Danny Boy
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Doomdude1
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Jumping on a tazed body and punching it
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
O' Danny Boy ('Boomer') , King Pancake ('Banger'), JeffTheKiller, (Randomtaser)
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Me and my friend, who were talking, were on the streets after dying. Then JeffTheKiller came around and started random tasing/getting warrants for us, he wouldn't stop, even when we explained on mic chat. Therefore, after some attempts, we tried for just ending it, because we weren't getting anywhere with the guy. The man I killed was a friend I always play with.

I understand that what I did may have been wrong, even including my reasons for it. I apologise however, and would like to request unban of some sort.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40229947&b=13]

You'll know me as either 'Boomer', President Daniel Boyd, or Commander Carbon, of the Planeteers.
I watched you. Your friend was tazed and on the ground. You were first walking around him and over him, then you up and decided to jump on him, punch him a couple of times and then stomp him to death.

Denied.