Unban Request Dogysmash
Your name: (Steam friends name) dogysmash

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)36289

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) RDM / FailRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Me, Fultzy, A Corleone, and a citizen, (I don't know the other's names.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)I don't know why I was banned? A man came into the nexus when I was F.B.I Captain, and he said to me 'Im going to rape you later on' so when I ran after him and he was a gun point, he kept running, finally he was stuck with no way out so I roped him (because I was a citizen I didn't have cuffs). Then his friend (the Corleone) pulled an ak-47 out, (this is failRP because I had a gun on the person he wanted to save). Then a cop cuffed the Corleone, then he was uncuffed. When the corloene got the gun back out, he was a threat to the civilian around him, so I protected the innocent and killed the man with a gun. I still don't understand how this was FailRP / RDM? Please can someone explain this to me if tis gets denied.

(Other thing I think you should know) I was banned around 19:20 in English time.
I dont understand why I was banned.
Do you understand what FBI does? You were running around like you were a cop. That is nothing to what the FBI does. I did not see him say anything so I cannot confirm what he said but that does not mean you go after him and tie him up in the nexus. You get an officer to do so or since he said he was going to rape you report it to me. You knew I was on. Then the Corleone came with the gun trying to let the guy go. He didnt shoot he just told you to let him go. Then an officer cuffed him which I talked to and told him that wasnt allowed so he let him go. Then you go over and just blast the Corleone with a full clip and kill him. He was unarmed and was just standing there. Then you proceeded to retie the man up that the cop just let go.

That is complete failRP and RDM.
I did not know you were online as you were not on the leaderboard thing, and you were invisible. Also I was not patrolling as FBI. I was standing near the lift in nexus waiting for the lift. Then he said he would rape me. So I walked a few steps. I never left the nexus. I don't think I should be banned. I never did FailRP. And may I ask why is it FailRP/RDM? I never RDMed at all. I didn't even FailRP.

I ever RDM. He pulled the gun back out, which was a threat to the bystanders. So I killed him. He was armed because he took the gun back out. That's why when I killed him he dropped an AK-47. Why would he drop it if he never had one equipped? Also I never knew the cop let the man who said he was going to rape people go, I thought he was untied by someone else who was not a government official.
I just explained it to you. You were tying people up as if you were a cop while rping FBI (FailRP)

And you killed an unarmed man (RDM)

In my post above I walked through it all.
He was not unarmed. Please check the logs and see him re-arm the gun just before I killed him. If he didn't rearm it then he at least got it back out.
And I don't understand how I was being a cop. You can ask [FL:RP] Barney. He will conform what I was doing. I was guarding the bottom of the elevator because the pres was there. Please, ask him. He will conform it.
Either or FBI is not a guard either. The FBI is an investigation bureau. And I was right there so he was not unarmed or I would of saw a gun.

Denied.