gvigs16 unban request (doomforting)
Your name: gvigs16

Your ban ID: 36149

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: Don't remember.

Why we should unban you: I did not know what doomforting was and after searching through around 20 posts to find out what it means, I feel that ether a warning or a shorter ban would be more necessary. Banned for 7 days without a warning, getting spoken too, or kicked before is a bit harsh. I was in my office under attack (I was the president) and I made a fort kind of thing and then I got banned.
[Image: gsvig19.png]
You had 4 fading doors, a maze, and all sorts of other crap in the president's office.
All of my fading doors worked, there was no maze and the only thing in the presidents office was a protection wall and the safe room that I built. A police officer put some stuff in as well. Can you please shorten my ban time because I really didn't do anything wrong.
4 fading doors is against the rules, and your set up was still a complete doomfort.
I had 3 dating doors and what part of my setup was doomforting.

**fading
There were 4 doors. 1 near the elevators, 1 before the doors to your office, 1 at your desk, 1 in your maze. The whole set up was extremely doomfortish, especially in the office area.
Denied

Banned for 7 days without a warning, getting spoken too, or kicked before is a bit harsh

You broke the rules thus providing why you obtained the ban. Ignoring the rules will not get you anywhere. You had a super doomfort which isn't fair to the other players.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub