wat #2
Your name: [FL:RP] Spyderr

Your ban ID: 35560

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: breaking fearrp

Involved: steven burnett, follay/kolluy and jake14

Why we should unban you: I didn't break any rules, knifed a cop in self defence while being random raided and was banned for "breaking fearrp"

Proof from one of the cops that raided me :

[Image: GNx7sBD.png]

[Image: g01WZ0v.png]

If you think the messages are somehow faked I can get him to post here.
Yes I'm one of the cops who raided. Read my Statement above (screenshots)
Somebody has to read courthouse rules.

Denied unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35690

Either way, case escalated for SA review.
I know it's against the rules but "Either way, case escalated for SA review." that is ALL I wanted. A different admin to review the situation and deny/accept it. I appreciate your time and effort admining etc but I think it's fair to let a different admin review an unban request rather then the one who banned them initially.
Also, why was the ban request denied then an hour or so later approved?

(this probably won't be denied/accepted before the length is over but if it's accepted I'd appreciate the ban off my record)
It was first denied cause I didn't see the situation, after that I was confronted by another staff member and I re-reviewed it.
You realize this appeal is in violation with Courthouse rules?

Your only chance of getting this ban off your record is to prove the cops shot you without even attempting peaceful capture at first.
(08-05-2013, 08:44 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You realize this appeal is in violation with Courthouse rules?

Your only chance of getting this ban off your record is to prove the cops shot you without even attempting peaceful capture at first.
There's proof right up there that says they ran in breaking fearrp & shot at me. Logs will show.

Also, steven was the cop I was knifing.
I'm currently on holidays so I will probably not have access to Internet or this thread.
Nothing in the logs to support your claims, also can't see how the officers allegedly broke FearRP.