Team Killing the President
Name: (DWIC)xTastyLimex

Ban ID: 35474

Banned By: [FL]Narcotic

Reason: Teamkilling a President, No intention to RP

Involved: Me

Why should we unban you:

So apparently I was 'Teamkilling the president' when I was an SRU? I'm sorry but please explain how this even works... I was an SRU, guarding the president because some rebels were messaging me saying they were going to raid the President because there was 'No laws'. We were in his office in the nexus and the rebels came upstairs and started shooting the President. I shot back, as you would, and I was killed. The job was then taken over by one of the rebels. This is what happened. Where is your proof of this? I appreciate the time you have taken to read this.
Many Thanks
(DWIC)xTastyLimex
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35613

If that's not what you're doing, tell me what it is then.

If lying in your unban request, your ban may be extended, and you just did.
From the pictures you knew killing him would just respawn him as president
But why did you have to kill him?
I honestly had no idea that killing him would make him respawn and I am not lying. I will leave the ban request alone. I will wait for the ban to expire.
So first you said you didn't kill him at all, what's up?
No, I didn't know that killing the president makes him respawn...Thanks for the information. I also did not kill him, the other guy did. At no point did I say I did.Why would an SRU kill the president??

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35613

The first picture clearly shows Sgt.Kemp saying 'So don't worry I need to kill you you will respawn as pres because SRU kill you
ok 3
1'

There is no evidence that I even participated in killing the president. Sgt.Kemp said the whole thing. Not me.

2nd to last picture shows that Sgt.Kemp is BurningEmbers.
3rd image shows you shooting the SRU Sergeant, 4th image shows you both shooting the president. You weren't in his office in Nexus like you said in the first place.