BlueCakeDrop - Wont sell.
Name of player: BlueCakeDrop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50260290

Time in GMT: 20:50 - 21:05 approx

Server: V33

Summary: This guy went black market dealer, so then i asked him if he could make me some ammo! He said he cannot do such a thing as a black market dealer. o then i went kinda straight forward and asking him why he even bothered play as a job he knows nothing about. Not to mention when he's also gaming with hes Gun Dealer friend. So i asked politely if he could leave this job and let me take it. Insteed he keeps on going on about its impossible to make ammo as a BMD. he even went to OOC about it, and people said it IS infact possible. I threatned him that not doing hes job could result in him being banned from just that particular job. Then now he wont sell to me. Which also is.. Not doing hes job.. right? Well its up to you how you wanna handle this. Let it go or give him a few days off. A man needs hes Illegal goods!

Evidence: http://speedy.sh/6Mngn/hl2-2013-08-02-21-03-06-96.bmp
It is not possible to make ammo shipments as a black market dealer.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Of course it is? you buy Satchels of black powder + Shells. Buy a Recipe for ammo. = there you go! It's not shipment style. But it IS ammo. even if its one at a time.
Quite obviously he made the same mistake and though you meant in shipments so I don't think a BR is really needed.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I never asked for shipments, I asked for ammo. Even when OOC said you can craft it, he still refused to. and that picture also proves he told me he would't SELL. that's like being a cop and ignoring every crime he sees
Denied.