Unban Request
Name: Curry YumYum

Ban ID: 35169

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: mic spam, racist remarks

Involved: N/A

Why i should be unbanned:

First of all i would like to say sorry to anyone who might have been offended by my "Racist Remark" And i also said sorry to the two admins who were talking to me about the incident. OK i was standing beside KFC and i walked in to KFC there was a couple of people in there and i know i shouldn't of said it i said the N-Word as a way of saying hello like "What's up N-Word" To the people inside KFC. Now i do regret and i'm very sorry for causing any distress saying the racist remark but i didn't mean any harm and i now know it's against Fearless rules to say anything remotely hurtful or what is deemed racist.

On to the mic spam. i was at the tides hotel i was playing as character "Johnny Cash" so i was doing adverts like: "Selling My Greatest Hits At BP, Also Signing Autographs" but then i started playing Johnny Cash song "Ring Of Fire" with my mic on and i didn't know how bad it sounded or that it was "Mic Spam". Earlier there was a chef at BP who was playing all different kinds of music he must have been doing this over an hour also there was another guy in the place facing the flea market playing music. So the conclusion is i thought it was OK to play music with my mic all that needed to be said is "Can you turn your mic off!".

I hope you take my version of events into consideration.

Thanks for reading.

Curry YumYum (Johnny Cash)
You used racist remarks, then later were reported for mic spamming, when I investigated, you had no radio props, didn't own the building, and weren't in a car. That is mic spam. When asked to stop, you didn't. Denied.