Misunderstand , Accident cdm.
Your name: frozened

Your ban ID: 35116

Banned by: jokhah

Reason: International cdm, rape rp.

Involved: spyder ?
Why we should unban you: First of all I though we were friends with spyder and i wanted to pull small joke on him :/ i meant to type ".// gets behind the dead women and rapes her" .... but i accidently typed it into /me. I am sorry for promoting Rape roleplay. i just wanted to pulll small joke on him.. And the international Cdm was accident. I was drifting at UM road and i accidently cdmed her. i did not mean to do that. It was accident 100% . Im Very sorry for this and i hope i can get to play soon cause i just bought donator and its sad for doing two simple mistakes i get 30day ban.. :/ if not unban can i ask for atleast Shortening The ban. Sad I know rape rp isnt funny but ppl were talking about it in OOC so i just felt like saying something like that :c[/size][size=x-large]
I never knew you before you said "/me butt rapes the dead girls body" and the cdm was clearly purposeful. You're lucky Jokhah didn't include that fact that you stole my bmw and crashed it into a guard rail.
(07-27-2013, 10:54 PM)Spyderr Wrote: I never knew you before you said "/me butt rapes the dead girls body" and the cdm was clearly purposeful. You're lucky Jokhah didn't include that fact that you stole my bmw and crashed it into a guard rail.

lol? i though we were kinda mates cuz we talked some times in cc but ok. as you say. I am really sorry for that tho.

Nobody said anything about rape/hookers until I said that in OOC.
im not sure it might have been after tht/ earlier. Sorry.
i was sitting with froz in car and it was accident cdm
I'm already done with this case. Rape RP is not acceptible on this server. Your activities on the server were already well noted. Denied.