FailRP, Random Raid
Name of player: Too many

SteamID: Too many

Time in GMT: 8:00 +

Server: v33x

Summary: Well we were Corleone and some cops turned up so we took them hostage, this was a second random raid since Aviator had sorted one out before. We set up an RT camera and showed the president and we got raided for them, they didn't listen to us saying stop, or we kill them. There were 2 citizens helping and a paramedic meaning it was literally impossible to fight them off.

Im sure the people on the Corleone can say the same.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTxcpvR_nrc
I Was There Its Random Raid And The Leaders Of The Raid Were The Citizens Who Wanted To Kill Us For NO Reason.
(07-25-2013, 11:27 AM)kfir2709 Wrote: I Was There Its Random Raid And The Leaders Of The Raid Were The Citizens Who Wanted To Kill Us For NO Reason.

Their names are in the video, but I cant quite catch them. Also the fireman has changed his name i believe
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, #N/A# #(N/A)#.
Please provide names and STEAMID's if possible. Next review: 28/07/2013 14:03.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, [FL:RP] Tiftygoblin (STEAM_0:0:45802432), was found violating rules regarding camera abuse, breaking new life rule (x2), blatant car deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 10 days.

Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Trinity (STEAM_0:0:45802432), was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, dogysmash (STEAM_0:1:59563366), was found violating rules regarding prop push.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator