STEAM_0:1:33499744

Banning Admin:
[FL] Mikey The Fox

Ban Length:
Like 1 day.

Reason for the ban:
Avoiding arrest.

Why we should unban you:
Yeah so, I was in the top floor of nexus. And then I got warranted, so then the elevator was going down and it was around 5 feet from the top floor, so I attempted to jump ontop for a faster escape. And then I died. So then I tried to explain myself and said we could continue from the previous life but thats when I got banned. So yeah it was my fault, but the admins in this community are so harsh. It obviously wasnt intentional as I stated "Sorry" and that we can start right from the previous life. But nope, to be completely honest the servers great along with the gamemode but the admins and the rules are extremely too strict. Although, this is only my personal opinion, and I know your going to say "Its to insure the server stays minge-free" and I got that but you can enforce the same ideas and keep the server minge-free without being so harsh. As I said this is my own opinion.
The elevator already started going down after I put your arrest on you

you were looking at me for abit then you jumped down but it was already almost to the 2nd floor by then so you died

to me it looked like you jumped to avoid being arrested
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
+Dont call the staff strict when I've let you off from bans with simple warnings at least twice Vauld.
Mikey, I was looking at you for like 6 seconds then I realized the elevator was going down which meant cops were most likely coming up. So I needed to escape immediatly I wasnt intentionally suiciding. I jumped to try to escape not to die, and it wasnt even at the 3rd floor yet... And storm, as I said its my own opinion compared to other servers. And storm I remember once I got a warning, my point is the majority of the time the admins dont get the full story, dont give you a chance to talk so they jump to conclusions and really they dont give you a second chance with accidents or mis-understandings and immediatly jump to a ban.
We don't have the time to get people present their long (possibly fictional) stories, then take testimonials from witnesses and all that on a busy server. Your ban seems just, as one day away probably won't kill you.