lied by admin? or w.e
Your name: frozened

Your ban ID: 34829
Banned by: enzymandra

Reason: steal car With reason.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: in other rp servers its alloud to steal car. and the admin/moderator told me its againts rules to steal cars at all. It says Do not steal other's cars randomly in the rules. I stole my car and he just tped to me and explained that its againts rules to steal cars at all. I stole car Beacause I needed car to drive somewhere. Thats good reason i think? I
call a taxi? catch a bus?
Yeah but situation was sticky i needed to get fast car , no taxi near, no money , im also really sorry for breaking this rule. i learned that its not right. if its possible i would like an unban or ofcourse i can wait it out..
It's not allowed to randomly steal cars in fearlessrp. We have rules and you are expected to read them. The rules are the first thing that pops up when you join the servers.

Also: banreason was: "Randomly stealing cars. Please read rules on fearlessrp.net"
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(07-23-2013, 10:06 PM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: It's not allowed to randomly steal cars in fearlessrp. We have rules and you are expected to read them. The rules are the first thing that pops up when you join the servers.

Also: banreason was: "Randomly stealing cars. Please read rules on fearlessrp.net"

Ingame You explained me "ITs not allowed to steal cars in this server." Not about random stealing.
in other rp servers its alloud to steal car

If you read the rules you would how this server stands on that.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub