Unfair ban.
Your name: [FL:RP] HeR0x

Your ban ID: 34835

Banned by: [FL:M] Enzyme

Reason: Suiciding to avoid jailtime.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I know i shouldn't post an unban request for bans for 24 hours but Enzyme wouldn't listen to what i had to say and just kept saying "Bull", the reason why i got banned was for "suiciding" but i didn't, i don't play the v2d map i only play v2p, So i knew the elevator was glass so i thought i was in there but obviously not... i fell down the elevator shaft and Enzyme came and put me on a roof i tried to explain he didn't listen or believe a word i said kept saying "Bull" and then banned me without saying i was getting banned.
You jumped off the elevator shaft. There isnt anything really other than that. I do not really understand you glass reasoning. If you could please explain that further.
As im new to the map and haven't been or used the elevator much i had an idea in my mind of what it was like, so when i was running from the jail i assumed it was there but then i found out it wasn't as i fell down and died.
Denied

It would take two seconds to realize the elevator isn't there. Not even I believe these statements you've been making.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub