UNBR - Spyderr
Your name:[FL:RP] Spyderr (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 34644 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by:Fultzy (Admin that banned you)

Reason:FearRP / Promoting aggressive RP (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Reefaz (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Basically here is what happened. I was hearing of a raid so I pmed RadioActivePig and asked him if he was ok and if he's being raided, he said "yes, I'm at UM come help, the police are raiding me"(I was a gangster and I was friends with the corleones at the time and he was the Don.) So, I went to UM and saw a butt load of cops cars. His base was at the big tanks at the back. I walked up to the base entrance and an sru said to me "Please go back behind the police cars, this is dangerous" so I ALT walked backwards and he told me "Maam go faster or I'm going to have to make you" so I ran backwards behind the police cars into a bush. In the bush I pulled out a tranq and tranqd the sru so I could go back and get a closer look at the base and see if there was anyone in there that needed help (by anyone I mean a corleone) the sru was awoken by a cops tazer. After this I holstered the tranq and ran back to the police cars. Reefaz came up to me and said "Leave the area, this is a crime scene" so I said "Why should I?" then he said something like "If you don't leave I'm going to have to arrest you" (something like that, this was a day ago) so I pulled a pistol out NOT TO KILL HIM (I had no intention on any violence happening) I told him "You move back" then he pulled out a tazer and another cop pulled up to both of us, the cop got out with his pistol in hand and shot me. I did shoot back because it was self defence but I was killed. I do not understand how I broke fearrp when Reefaz pulled out a tazer with a pistol to his face and the other cop coming out of the car and shooting me. I had no intention of promoting agressiverp AT ALL. I just wanted to use the pistol to provoke reefaz to let me go back to the base.
Yeah i think i said Leave or we will have to force you to leave and yes i admit i did break fear rp i broke the rules but i dont see how spyderr broke the rules
[Image: U6EJtzI.jpg]
Thanks DVN for the signature.
You were ignoring the SRU who was asking you to go back behind the cop cars while he has M4 in hand until he finally threatens you which you use for a reason to tranq him. So you broke FearRP by not listening to him and then using that to your advantage for a reason to tranq him. You in the end do not even listen to him because you were still there. And then another cop comes along telling you to leave the crime scene. And you blatantly told him no. Knowing that he would then tell you if you do not you will be arrested which you used in your advantage to pull a gun on him and promote aggressive rp because you brought the rp upon yourself so you could pull the gun. The cop was punished for breaking FearRP but then you were killed after a gun fight, an unnecessary gun fight that you promoted by ignoring the SRU and then the cop.
(07-20-2013, 07:29 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You were ignoring the SRU who was asking you to go back behind the cop cars while he has M4 in hand until he finally threatens you which you use for a reason to tranq him. So you broke FearRP by not listening to him and then using that to your advantage for a reason to tranq him. You in the end do not even listen to him because you were still there. And then another cop comes along telling you to leave the crime scene. And you blatantly told him no. Knowing that he would then tell you if you do not you will be arrested which you used in your advantage to pull a gun on him and promote aggressive rp because you brought the rp upon yourself so you could pull the gun. The cop was punished for breaking FearRP but then you were killed after a gun fight, an unnecessary gun fight that you promoted by ignoring the SRU and then the cop.

The sru told me to go BEHIND the police cars where the turn to UM is. I pulled the gun out in a BUSH where I clearly wouldn't be seen. I also was moving back when the sru told me to, I wasn't just standing there. Oh also it wasn't a gunfight and it wasn't provoked. The sru had gone completely and it was just that cop that pulled up to us that shot me. It was far from what you would call a "fire fight"
People died from shooting. Thats a fire fight. You did not move until he lifted his gun that he had out. You took advantage of the whole situation while it was happening.

Denied.