I am sorry.
Your name: [Cube]Littlenick (STEAM_0:0:59786385)

Your ban ID: (34504) (34511)

Banned by: [FL] Termin, [FL] spartanjunior31

Reason: (Prop spamming,attempting to propkill, Big props all over the city while spawning them on the air, no intention to rp) (Threatening DDoS)

Involved: Me and anyone who was seeing the props.

Why we should unban you: Well I am very sorry and this will most likely do nothing and I will most likely stay banned. But here it goes. I was with a friend IRL Witch is not a excuse but we were bored so we took turns prop spamming.

And I never threatened to ddos the sever nor was I ddosing it. I was mad that the sever was getting ddos. So if you can show proof that the ddos was coming from me I would love to see because I am 14 and I don't even know how to and I never knew what ddosing was till sever keep going down. Now prop spamming huge props is never allowed and I know I made a lot of people mad for the 16min me and my friend were doing this. (Again that is not a excuse). There is so much more I could say. But please don't take away a gaming nerds favorite sever!

Now I know this is Totaly not allowed and way out of line. But please I have the [Fl] in my Skype and Steam bio I love this sever and there is no other city rp like this not even as same as this out there and this is by far the best. look at my join date this sever is what got me to start playing gmod! I am so sorry so so sorry. I would like 1 chance and if I do get this very 0.01% chance to play again you can watch what I do. I promise from the deeps of my heart I will not do this again. I am very sorry for this I know it was bad but please please forgive me! I really don't want to be without this sever and it's summer time it's all I do. But the admin's on here a really tough to come by so this chould of been a waste of my time typing this.
So why did you come in teamspeak and poke me saying 'Enjoy the DDoS'
(07-18-2013, 05:33 PM)Termin Wrote: So why did you come in teamspeak and poke me saying 'Enjoy the DDoS'

Because the sever got ddos? It was not me? I was being a smart ass because I got banned so I said enjoy that ddos snince it was being ddos
No that was a threat, and it was your IP.
(07-18-2013, 05:37 PM)Termin Wrote: No that was a threat, and it was your IP.

Your saying I was ddosing?
No. I am saying you came into teamspeak, poked me saying 'Enjoy the DDoS' and left. Saying to me 'Enjoy it' is provocative and malicious.
(07-18-2013, 05:40 PM)Termin Wrote: No. I am saying you came into teamspeak, poked me saying 'Enjoy the DDoS' and left. Saying to me 'Enjoy it' is provocative and malicious.

O I was about to say how were you about to say I was the one ddosing. And sir TeamSpeak has nothing to do with in game.
Yes it does have something to do with it. It got you permed.
(07-18-2013, 05:46 PM)Termin Wrote: Yes it does have something to do with it. It got you permed.

That's why I made a request. and u made a ban over something that happened over team speak read sever rules says nothing about that. TeamSpeak connects with ingame.
You talk maliciously about DDoS on Fearless on our network expect to be permed. Your little 'boredom' with your friend has cost you your time in this community and you are not welcome here any longer.

Unban request denied.