Unban Dirt Jumper
Your name: Dirt Jumper

Your ban ID: 34585

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Multiaccounting, linked to permed user

Involved: Me & Shadow

Why we should unban you: Well, I'm not Multiaccounting,
I've got 2 brothers, my 2 brothers are both banned, and i've bought GMOD in summer sale, we play on 1 computer at home. So i've got 1 account and the other are my brothers.

I know that you can't know that.
I hope I can play again.

- Dirt Jumper
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I have evidence that you were doing other things, such as RDM on me, the President. Give me a bit to find it.

No bearing on this case, post a ban request. Warned. -Jokhah
(07-16-2013, 03:16 PM)Sugeon-Scone Wrote: I have evidence that you were doing other things, such as RDM on me, the President. Give me a bit to find it.

That's because the govenerment was bad and random taze, and still, That's not on this ban.
So you have two brothers, why are you linked to 3 other accounts?
(07-16-2013, 03:28 PM)Jokhah Wrote: So you have two brothers, why are you linked to 3 other accounts?

Linked?
How do you mean exactly?
You said you have two brothers that are both banned. Yet there are more then two other accounts attached to you. I find this very suspicious. One of the accounts is permed for threatening to DDoS others. You also have an extremely good handle on everything dealing with the servers. Yet you only have 14 hours. I find that suspect as well.

Another note, one of the accounts your linked to is linked to other accounts. Yet no use of a VPN is occuring.
(07-16-2013, 03:31 PM)Jokhah Wrote: You said you have two brothers that are both banned. Yet there are more then two other accounts attached to you. I find this very suspicious. One of the accounts is permed for threatening to DDoS others. You also have an extremely good handle on everything dealing with the servers. Yet you only have 14 hours. I find that suspect as well.

Another note, one of the accounts your linked to is linked to other accounts. Yet no use of a VPN is occuring.

Hello,

I've got 2 brothers, we've got 1 main computer. My brother start playing GMOD (tiwerwehrens), I liked it, I've been watching to it all time. Then my other brother bought it too and played, 1 week ago i've become 13 years old, Now I'm allowed to play Fearless and bought it. I've watched always when my brothers were playing, so I know how to roleplay, and both brothers are banned, so I know what I can't do Cheese.
And i'm not going to buy Garry's Mod 3 times for 1 server.

I hope this was enough edivence.

-Dirt Jumper
4 accounts on the same IP + obvious signs of account sharing to one of those.
Usernames and e-mails match up to the same name, so obviously the same person.

Global perm applied.