Unban Request Sick Brother
Your name: [FL:RP] Sick Brother

Your ban ID: 34573

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Tbh i dont really know, i was walking down the street and this officer CDM's emperor cow and somehow i got blamed for it idk then i said i didn't cdm him and he bans me for 14 days for lying to him wth -.-' clear abuse.

Involved: Involved in the discussion just me and Fultzy but yoloswaggins and Sev'r could tell you i didn't cdm anyone.

Why we should unban you: I clearly didn't do anything and he goes around saying i killed the dude? It was a lack of interest from him not even letting me explain he just went like ur lying and banned me lol -.-' Just not cool
There was no CDM it was a RDM and when I asked you about it you told me that you didnt kill anyone and it was the police sergeant. Whenever I told you that the sergeant didnt have any kills you told me that it might be a cdm or something and you were not sure. I then proceeded to send you this log right here.

Quote:[07/15/13 10:51:18] [KILL] CowardAgent (STEAM_0:1:51081775) was killed by [FL:RP] Sick Brother (STEAM_0:0:65950712) using Player [44][[FL:RP] Sick Brother

And banned you. You say you do not know the reason but on the ban list it says "RDM / lying to me about it" That is your reason.
So either you're stupid or you're lying to us. What'll it be?
(07-15-2013, 03:39 PM)Fultzy Wrote: There was no CDM it was a RDM and when I asked you about it you told me that you didnt kill anyone and it was the police sergeant. Whenever I told you that the sergeant didnt have any kills you told me that it might be a cdm or something and you were not sure. I then proceeded to send you this log right here.

Quote:[07/15/13 10:51:18] [KILL] CowardAgent (STEAM_0:1:51081775) was killed by [FL:RP] Sick Brother (STEAM_0:0:65950712) using Player [44][[FL:RP] Sick Brother

And banned you. You say you do not know the reason but on the ban list it says "RDM / lying to me about it" That is your reason.
oh i tought u were talking about Emperor cow wich was cdm in front of my face and just has he died u went like did u kill cow and i was like wait no he was cdmed by the police seargent and if cowardagent was a corleone i kille him because he shot me for no reason, and if it was a citizen it was because he was trying to raid me there you go i had absolutely no reason to lie.

(07-15-2013, 03:39 PM)Fultzy Wrote: There was no CDM it was a RDM and when I asked you about it you told me that you didnt kill anyone and it was the police sergeant. Whenever I told you that the sergeant didnt have any kills you told me that it might be a cdm or something and you were not sure. I then proceeded to send you this log right here.

oh i tought u were talking about Emperor cow wich was cdm in front of my face and just has he died u went like did u kill cow and i was like wait no he was cdmed by the police seargent and if cowardagent was a corleone i kille him because he shot me for no reason, and if it was a citizen it was because he was trying to raid me there you go i had absolutely no reason to lie.

(07-15-2013, 03:46 PM)Killjoy Wrote: So either you're stupid or you're lying to us. What'll it be?

It was a simple missunderstanding no need to be so rude about it.
It wasnt a misunderstanding. I asked you directly why you killed Coward and showed you the log of you killing coward. Unless you were not paying attention what so ever there was no misunderstanding. You put the blame on the officer and it now results in a ban.
(07-15-2013, 04:24 PM)Fultzy Wrote: It wasnt a misunderstanding. I asked you directly why you killed Coward and showed you the log of you killing coward. Unless you were not paying attention what so ever there was no misunderstanding. You put the blame on the officer and it now results in a ban.
It was a honest Missunderstanding cuz i didn't even see u showing me any logs i tabbed out to check on my facebook and i had been banned -.-'
You tab out to check facebook while being confronted by an admin?
(07-15-2013, 05:17 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You tab out to check facebook while being confronted by an admin?

I was getting spammed so i had to close it cuz it was rlly loud, i'm srsly sorry for the incovenient i did not mean to be rude or agressive but i didn't understand why i had been banned cuz i was mixing situations i'm very sorry.
Well I am glad you are finally telling the truth about the situation and not lying to me and blaming the police sergeant, but that doesnt make up for you lying to me in the game about you killing him.

There is a difference between checking your facebook and being spammed. Even in the case you should of let me know that was the case and I could of potentially of waited for you to finish your lie or potentially tell the truth.

Denied.