Kaelan's unban request!
Your name: Kaelan

Your ban ID: 33156

Banned by: DoomDude1

Reason: Climbing on rooftops, intentionally. Then jumping from the said roof. I also don - Extended due to # of bans.

Involved: Just me and admin.

Why we should unban you: Ok, lets start from the beginning, I was helping my friend get the Rope's of FearlessRP and Gmod, I was showing him how to build, we were on the penthouse apartment. (We Owned, as family house) as I was showing him how the 'Adv Duplicater' works Doomdude1 came flying down to me and asked me what is I was doing, but my friend did not see him and Interupted him so he was Flown away by Doomdude1 as I asked why he did this Doomdude1 replied saying "That he interupted me" I said then "But he did not relise you were there!" Then as he was asking what I was doing I Told him and I Walked to edge of the roof top to see where my friend was, he was on road to I jumped and before I hit the ground I was banned?!?!?

Thanks for reading, Hope that you will see my point of view!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Read the rules for posting unban requests.
(07-14-2013, 11:37 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Read the rules for posting unban requests.
I have and anyways Doomdude1 you have always hated me for some wierd reason, I dont know why but it feels like you do!
Don't get offended, but I don't even know who you are...
Well when I first joined I Built something and you along and deleted it for no apparent reason! all I ask is for a unban so I can play the server I have been waiting to play for ages!
And no-one knows you, don't break courthouse rules.

-Adman
No. You were climbing on the rooftop. You also have quite a few bans before that one as well. Sit it out.

Denied.